Author(s): Graham Cole
Many books have been written on the person and work of the Holy Spirit, and his ministry continues to be a vital and fascinating area for further exploration.
Graham Cole's study, based on his lectures at the Tenth Oak Hill Annual School of Theology, focuses on important questions of practical relevance. Each one confronts us with challenges about our relationship with the Spirit, whether as Christian believers or unbelievers.
Professor Cole demonstrates the value of having a clearly defined and articulated theological method, that takes the biblical text seriously, learns from others in the process of interpretation, and works hard at application to the contemporary context.
Foreword by David Peterson
1. What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
2. How may we resist the Holy Spirit?
3. Ought we to pray to the Holy Spirit?
4. How do we quench the Holy Spirit?
5. How do we grieve the Holy Spirit?
6. How does the Holy Spirit fill us?