Author(s): David G. Peterson
Does Sunday morning leave you with a sense of awe? It should!
Church services are an opportunity to gather together and encounter God.
More than that, God builds the church through us as we use his gifts to minister to one another.
Yet . . . have you experienced services that downplayed their focus on God’s presence to emphasize fellowship and ministry? Or ones whose “worship” had little sense of believers’ coming together to minister to one another? How do we regain the right balance in our services?
Here David Peterson will teach you:
• The biblical foundations of worship
• The meaning and purpose of gathering together
• What acceptable worship is
• How to plan corporate worship biblically and creatively
• A true measure of church growth
• How we edify the church
• Patterns and varieties of service models
• How to structure each service to take worshipers on a meaningful journey together